AVP / Senior Associate, Infra Cloud & Middleware Engineer, Institutional Banking Group Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Expertise in RedHat Linux 6,7 & 8 and good knowledge in Middleware (JBOSS, MQ, APACHE)
- Provide domain expertise to maintain overall system health and stability - Collaborate with Operations team to help them with Critical issues/outages, Validate Root Cause Analysis for the critical outages, Collaborate with vendors for smooth introduction of new solutions/services for operations,
- Knowledge in Security management by server hardening, Patch Management, Vulnerability fixing.
- Work collaboratively with the DBS internal applications teams to understand the application and assist in usage of infra as code pipeline and integration of business applications into the DBS public cloud deployment methodology.
- Manage incident and co-ordinate activities with other technology team for incident assignment and resolution, identify root cause and corrective and improvement action, and track improvement action until closure in compliance with the bank standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout the incident management with management, technical support staff, and other technologies incident team to ensure meaningful status updates are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Troubleshoot / produce hotfixes and bug fixes in any of the production pipeline systems or portals
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- 5+ years of strong technical expertise in Middleware technologies Jboss, IBM websphere Application Server, IBM websphere MQ and Apache.
- 4+ years Enterprise experience building complex solutions within AWS and experience with architecting AWS production workloads for Business and IT operations, across a hybrid cloud environment.
- 3+ years' experience with a continuous delivery and continuous integration development environment git,
- 4+ years' experience in at least one of the following in enterprise security aware setting: K8S, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, Bamboo
- Demonstrable strong cloud architecture or development experience, specifically Amazon Web Services (AWS) with Professional or specialist level certification.
- Knowledge and Experience with Containers and Serverless Architecture.
- Experience working under Agile methodology