AVP / Senior Associate, Identity & Access Management Engineer, Tech Services, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities The IAM engineer will work with a team of engineers to design, develop and support IAM infrastructure consisting of components required to provide multifactor authentication (MFA) for DBS employees. He/She will also be responsible for the user journey and end user communications management for new deployments.
- Provide roadmap and vision for multifactor authentication for DBS employees.
- Manage and provide ongoing support for the daily operations of the infrastructure including the mobile soft token.
- Responsible for performance monitoring, code deployments, infrastructure upgrades/patching in UAT and production.
- Develop to enhance and improve the system for new functionalities.
- Manage and support penetration testing, audits and regulatory inspections.
- "Hands on", self-driven to keep pace in a fast paced and highly technical environment. Desire to learn and grow with the organization.
- Self-motivated team player with strong analytical skills.
- At least 5 years of experience deploying, managing and supporting ForgeRock Identity Gateway, Access Manager and Directory Services.
- At least 10 years of experience in supporting Redhat Linux, JBoss and MariaDB.
- Able to design and make minor enhancements to platform services (such as token management server, REST APIs, integration with other systems such as SMTP, Google Firebase cloud messaging for push notifications and LDAP) using Java (spring, JPA frameworks).
- Able to maintain the code changes using enterprise code repositories like JIRA, Jenkins, Nexus, HP fortify, OSS and SonarCube.
- Basic understanding of iOS (SWIFT 4 and 5) and Android (Java).
- Understanding of basic crypto functions and algorithms.
- Good working knowledge of Access Management lifecycle and process.
- Experience in banking or financial services institutions preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in IT or equivalent. Major in cybersecurity or related areas would be an added advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.