AVP / Senior Associate, Hadoop Developer, Investment & Trading Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Undertaking the necessary Requirement analysis
- Designing the Technical architecture and application customization
- Responsible for development and troubleshooting on Hadoop technologies like HDFS, Hive, Sqoop, Spark and Kafka.
- Translate, load and exhibit unrelated data sets in various formats and sources.
- Managing and Reviewing Hadoop Log Files
- Fine tune applications and systems for high performance and higher volume throughput.
- Managing offshore team
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Java technologies and experience in leading teams
- Extensive knowledge in creating framework, API and utilities using Java
- Strong hands-on experience in Core Java (Java 8)
- Familiar with Unix/Linux operation system
- Expertise in writing HiveQL, Impala scripts, shell scripting
- Java Map Reduce/Spark
- Proven Knowledge of workflow/ schedulers
- Ability to deal with Data Loading tools like Flume and Sqoop
- Strong knowledge in SQL (Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB)
- Cloud exposure with OpenShift, Docker image build
- Good Knowledge in Java Spark Programming
- Experience in ELK search tools would be an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.