AVP / Senior Associate, Fund Analyst, Private Banking
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- Responsible for the support of the review of both traditional and alternative funds as well as ongoing support of funds under coverage by the Funds team.
- Work with both internal business units and external asset managers in delivering advisory communications and training.
- Provide investment advisory support as well as championing of fund products to relationship managers and clients
- Maintain the funds platform BAU and monitoring recommendations, models and projects
- Monitor and update on the performance of existing funds to help relationship managers to ensure that their clients investment expectations and goals are on track
- Drive regional funds initiatives and projects
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Economics or a related discipline with min 4-6 years of experience
- CFA Charter holder certification is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with strong motivation
- Service oriented
- Team player with the ability to work together with internal and external stakeholders in a collaborative manner
- Strong interest in developing product knowledge relating to funds & advisory
- Good understanding of banking operations
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.