AVP / Senior Associate, FullStack Developer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Drive the build out of the capabilities on the Ecosystem Platform roadmap.
- Able to work closely with the applications teams and other architects to drive high quality application development, raising the bar of engineering practices and value adding to the technical delivery
- Directing the architecture and development teams using a hands-on approach
- Establishing and owning engineering practice by improving current practices and coming up new practices were ever required
- Create strategy, guidelines to improve software development, delivery with world-class quality outcomes
- Define and follow the software standards, patterns, methodologies and practices including software quality, execution of agile software delivery
- Able to project manage and allocated development capacity to completing scheduled task
- Ensure agreed architecture is implemented by development team using agreed on patterns with engineering teams and architects
- Perform POC's and come up with patterns and frameworks
- Be part of team of architects and domain experts to provide fit for purpose solutions
- Transform requirements into architecture and blueprint for the solution being created. Conversion that is based on several factors: previous, successful design patterns, reference architectures and enterprise architecture guidance.
- Understands business functions, construct a solution architecture around Microservices and APIs, and be able to decompose monolith applications into meaningful implementable Microservices and APIs in a Cloud/DevOps environment.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the development team, during the SDLC. Get development team's buy-in into accepting the design to be implemented.
- Establish plan and manage the migration from an in-house infrastructure to the cloud-based platform (PCF/ Openshift/ AWS/VPC)
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Minimum 7-10 experience in design and build large scale applications in continuous integration, continuous delivery, pair programming and test-driven development
- Experience with Cloud native application development in Java, Spring boot
- Experience with Event processing application development using kafka.
- Experience with Cloud (PCF/ Openshift) and Development and Deployment.
- Experience creating delivery capability from the ground up and building talented teams including the balance of onshore and offshore model
- Good understanding of OAuth 2.0 / SAML 2.0 protocols
- Data modelling experience in both Relational and NoSQL databases
- Good Hands on experience in Java Spring Framework / Spring Cloud.
- Good understanding of infrastructure components like webservers, app servers, plugins, connection pooling, SLB, firewalls etc.
- Experience in designing and coding scalable Microservices.
- Working experience in Oracle & Postgres DB and writing & tuning the complex DB queries.
- Certification in AWS, Java, J2EE, is an added advantage
- Experience on Agile Development Methodologies, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins & bitbucket.