AVP / Senior Associate, FOW Workplace Projects Manager, Corporate Real Estate Strategy & Administration (CRESA), Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. About CRESA DBS Corporate Real Estate Strategy & Administration team (CRESA) is the custodian of DBS' real estate assets while helping to drive the work culture and improve employee experience for the bank. Beyond cost & space optimization, we transform spaces using Digital and Data to foster a culture of collaboration, innovation and teamwork. At CRESA, we manage close to 4 million square feet of space, ranging from offices spaces to more than 270 retail locations both locally and globally. For office spaces, our main goal is to find and build the right spaces to allow employees to collaborate and innovate; from building social hubs to the JoySpace program, we lead in influencing the culture of the bank towards a 32k start-up. For retail locations, we source and select the best sites, negotiate for the best lease terms, and also design and build the sites to achieve the best customer journey and experiences. Above all, our team is also the guardian of the bank's sustainability programme, keeping both the office and retail locations at its best every day and to ensure we maintain and create a Better World. About the role The incumbent will plan, execute and manage all Future of Work (FOW) / Joyspace projects in DBS and support all new build-initiatives for Group Placemaking Solutions team in DBS Corporate Real Estate Group Responsibilities
- Development and adherence to program and project management processes for Joyspace / new initiatives
- Develops project plans and coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Drives planning, design, estimating and internal project approvals. This will entail frequent collaboration with local and corporate leadership and internal partners such as IT, Security, Finance and Group Procurement
- Creates and manages detailed project budgets. This includes supervising budget reallocations, change orders, commitments, expenditures, forecasts and analysis on a regular basis
- Leads regularly scheduled project meetings and documents assigned tasks
- Adheres to company space and design standards as well as embraces alternatives to improve efficiencies; update and maintain RE standards and guidelines
- Works with internal partners to build purchase orders for all approved project related expenses and to ensure budget reconciliation
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Building & Estate Management/Construction Management/Architecture and or Design.
- 4-5 year experience in project management preferably in Corporate Real Estate team.
- Experience in managing project teams including both internal and external stakeholders with proven track record delivering workplace projects in large organisations
- Self-motivated team player with high energy levels and great interpersonal skills; possessing outstanding Communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional organisational and follow-up skills required plus ability to multi-task and bring issues to timely closure
- Problem solving skills with change management empathy
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise multiple projects and work with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Office, MS Project and PowerPoint a must. AutoCAD knowledge will have added advantage