AVP / Senior Associate, Experience Strategy & Design Manager, Transformation Group
Here at the DBS Transformation Group, we focus on nurturing the culture of the "World's Best Digital Bank" (Euromoney, 2016 & 2018) and Best Bank in the World (Euromoney 2019). Our approach is a combination of both science and art; we immerse our stakeholders in the world of design thinking and experimentation, drive rigorous creativity along our pipeline, and build connections between corporate entrepreneurs and start-ups. We are a cross-disciplinary team focused on the invention of solutions that will radically improve the way people live, work and play. We are passionate and committed to make banking joyful (while having lots of fun)! Responsibilities
- Contribute to complex transformation initiatives within DBS that create customer and business value through the lens of Experience Strategy & Customer Journey Orchestration
- Lead transformation projects within DBS' ever-evolving problem-solving and design-thinking framework.
- Contribute to and drive DBS culture of design & strategy excellence
- Facilitate design & strategy workshops (virtual and in-person)
- Coach, consult and advise active projects on design, CX / UX best practices
- Analyse and synthesize research findings to develop valuable insights in line with the research project objectives.
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience ie. working in PMO, Design or development function in a similarly sized corporation.
- This is a regional role, hence incumbent must have strong ability to manage multiple markets and multicultural teams
- Experience in driving Data driven CX strategy, including experience fielding and synthesizing primary research (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Expertise in at least two of the following: CX Orchestration, Design Thinking, UX / UI design, Behavioural Design, Design thinking, Innovation, Training / Facilitation.
- A self-starter and collaborator that flourishes in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and deadline-driven environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.