AVP / Senior Associate, Digital Innovation Specialist, Risk Management Group
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank's risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
The primary role of the candidate is to understand and take on a wide range of real-world business challenges within Risk Management and seek to use advance technology to delivery possible solution and reimagine credit risk. This will be a key role within the RMG Risk Enterprise Architecture & Digital team
- Be able to engage RMG users or stakeholders to identify and understand a wide-ranging business challenges and its intricacies and then to explore using available technologies to reimagine the risk management journey.
- To conceptualise and propose using available advance technologies ranging from AI, Machine Learning, BlockChain, IOT, Graph DB and quite frankly, anything out of the box, to overcome given business challenges.
- To develop and produce persuasive application prototypes to demonstrate the proposed technologies and business values, usually in a short amount of given time.
- To champion and persuade stakeholders the merits of your proposed solutions. And communicate and explain the complex technologies into business and laymen sense.
- Finally, to work with Technology partners to delivery the eventual solution in an Agile framework.
- There will also be participation in other new or ongoing credit risk related projects in similar Agile delivery framework.
- Degree / Masters with 5 years' experience in application development or system implementation.
- Strong track records in using technologies to value enhance business values and improve user journey
- Hands on programming skills such as Python or java script is a must. (come show off your Github)
- Be able to work in a small team of 2-3 to develop a working application as a prototype, and with large teams of 10-15 involving cross departments project delivery.
- Tech savvy and keen awareness industry developments. A genuine interest and the ability to learn and explore new technologies.
- Keen fanatics of hackathon are welcomed.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.