AVP / Senior Associate, Dev Ops Engineer, Technology and Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Drive & develop Identity Management automation projects across the region which involves vendor management, collaboration with stakeholders, business users and application teams.
- Manage Identity Management processes, standards and procedures to ensure control effectiveness and service quality.
- Support and maintain Identity Management systems.
- Subject matter knowledge of Identity Management business processes (Identity Lifecycle, UAR/Attestation etc.).
- Familiar with Identity and Access Management solutions such as One identity is a plus advantage.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, Information System Security, Cybersecurity, or related fields.
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience in Identity and Access Management.
- Strong programming/scripting experience with C#, .NET, Java, SQL, AD skills and networking.
- Ability to translate the new system functionality requirement into technical design and communicate with the project team member for enhancing the existing system.
- Process strong interest in system development/evaluation.
- Self-motivated team player with strong analytical skills is a must.
- Good domain knowledge of access control, information security governance.
- Experience and aptitude for troubleshooting complex systems. Worked on large complex Identity Manager deployments - preferably platforms like Sailpoint / IBM/Oracle/NetIQ.
- Those with limited experience but with the right aptitude and strong interest to focus in Identity and Data Security Integration, may also be considered.
- Experiences with Cloud solutions (AWS, Google, Azure).
- Services and API experiences (HTTP, SMTP, DNS, RAID, TCP/IP, DHCP, SOAP and REST).
- Compliance & Regulation experience (PKI, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, FIPS, CC, MAS TRM, PSD2)