AVP / Senior Associate, Data & Analytics Translator, Consumer Banking Operations, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage most the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
Make your mark by helping us shape how we interact with our customers and create experiences that matters, to reimagine the Future of Customer Servicing in the digital age.
In your role as Data & Analytics Translator, you will lead using a data-driven approach, leverage advanced analytics (AI/ML) and design / run real time scalable experiments and iterations. Your focus will be on customer journeys, struggles, and service needs, to optimize the customer's experience across our digital touchpoints.
As a Translator, you will lead the partnership with Business, Operations, Analytics, and Technology / Engineering teams as we evolve our product platform (functional and non-functional) towards achieving business outcomes. A key part of your role will be in identifying opportunities to improve our services, to drive service improvements and to leverage real-time behavioural and system analytics for better decision-making.
Your key responsibilities:
- Be the subject matter expert in leading and driving business outcomes:
- Lead and collaborate with Operations, Customer Centre, and Business Teams to meet KPIs
- Understand VOCs and navigate business and technological challenges, while advocating a data-driven and scalable approach
- Lead the strategic AI / ML deliverables, be the bridge between teams, and drive advanced analytics use cases
- Have the technical expertise to drive and deliver product roadmap / features
- Drive and evolve on the platform roadmap, features, and capabilities with a focus on real time digital experimentation and customer intervention
- Maintain awareness of technical progress and risks, confer with technical personnel to resolve issues, and drive corrective actions
- Ensures hypotheses driven experiments are designed, conducted and analysed effectively, to get insights and provide recommendations to iterate towards desired outcomes
- Drive real time service experiments and a growth mindset
- Catalyst for creating a culture of experimentation (test, learn, scale) to drive right outcomes
- Find creative ways to drive continuous improvement of products / processes
- Effectively apply Agile delivery methods and challenges status quo
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology, and / or Statistics field
- Proven track record in digital product management, advanced analytics, and business & service-oriented process improvements, and able to clearly demonstrate tangible outcomes
- Track record in delivering platforms / frameworks / features that focuses on real-time data (behavioural, system, application) and real time experimentation leveraging advanced analytics
- Experience in cloud pipelines (AWS or Google Cloud) and strong working knowledge in Spark, Hive, SQL, Python, R, and PySpark
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; knowledge in data analytics, ML / Modelling pipelines
- Self-motivated and results-oriented with strong commitment to excellent execution
- Strong stakeholder management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinker with strong customer centric and innovation mindset
- Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge in Consumer Banking and / or Financial Industry
- Strong working experience in Adobe and / or Google Analytics
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.