AVP / Senior Associate, Credit Risk Business Analyst, Middle Office Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Purpose
To manage key project implementations, application support in the Finance MIS Reporting area. Key Accountabilities
- Study business requirements, evaluate and provide implementation approach/proposal.
- Lead data sourcing and do gap analysis in terms of data availability for RISK reporting automation.
- Handle stakeholder communication via regular updates & meetings.
- Regular review with delivery team to ensure requisite support & improvements.
- Ensure adherence to all processes and standards pertaining to the applications.
- Provide improvement ideas by studying current practices and designing modifications.
- Track and manage enhancements and projects
- Review & signoff proposed solution for projects
- Review SIT & UAT test cases for coverage (for enhancements and projects)
- Work with the team to execute SIT
- Track UAT issues resolution
- Post implementation monitoring & stabilization
- At least 8 years' IT experience with at least 3-5 years of Banking IT experience.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in handling applications related to financial and MIS reporting platform
- Expertise in RDBMS, Java and Unix shell scripting
- Experience in implementation of MAS637, Credit Risk Reporting, MAS639 (large exposures)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.