AVP / Senior Associate, Cloud Developer, CES Public, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Roles
The Cloud Developer would need to have at least 5 years of experience. This candidate would need to be experienced in large system environments, software requirements analysis, development, integration and support. The candidate would be responsible for building highly scalable core infrastructures within the hosting facility and deliver support for that infrastructure.
The candidate should be highly analytical and technology savvy with strong problem solving skills. The ability to pay close attention to detail, develop creative solutions for complex and abstract problems and concentrate for long periods is a must.
The candidate must possess strong oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and multi-tasking skills. Must To Have Skills
- They need to be familiar with public cloud APIs such as AWS, Google Cloud.
- They also need to have some real-world experience in deploying and supporting an infrastructure in a cloud based on AWS, Google Cloud, etc...
- Development experience in python or Java.
- Experience in Service Oriented application development.
- Experienced with different Cloud hosting solutions and the strengths and weaknesses of each.
- Experience in continuous integration skills for real-time testing and diagnostics within a Cloud environment.
- Strong background in Linux/ UNIX administration.
- Experience in application development and integration within one or more Iaas/ Paas platforms such as Amazon Web Services,
- General programming best practices.
- Knowledge of preferred Cloud scripting languages (Python and/or Ruby).
- Multi-threading applications.
- Asynchronous processing of events.
- Web Services.
- Experience in refactoring legacy systems for Cloud.
- Agile/ Scrum experience is preferred.
- Education: Bachelor Degree
- Experience: Minimum 5 years
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.