AVP / Senior Associate, Business Manager, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Work with Domain Heads and Strategy & Business Operations team to rationalize Consumer Banking Technology's business management goals & objectives.
- Manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management.
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans.
- Coordinate and drive initiatives to continuously improve delivery quality within and across practices.
- Metrics reporting; collaborate with Platform Managers to track and report all key performance indicators.
- Responsible for overseeing and supervising a Consumer Banking Technology's activities & events.
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Organize and coordinate Consumer Banking Technology's operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Maintain relationships with Platform Leads / Partners & Vendors.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Prepare a comprehensive budget that delivers the greatest value to the business.
- Undertake assignments in line with area of technical specialism and technical oversight of contracts and projects.
- Qualified professional with a University degree or equivalent
- Strong hold in Excel (macros/VB script), Power Point or equivalent presentation software, Visio or equivalent planning tools and preparation of MIS & management reporting
- Familiar with the Agile delivery methodology
- Very hands-on, detail-oriented in every aspect of the project, but able to handle ambiguity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, able to adapt to various levels of detail
- A natural team worker with excellent interpersonal skills, to facilitate working within the broader T&O department and with business partners and vendors
- Result-driven, self-starter and independent worker
- Effective with working in a fast-paced, often unstructured environment
- Energetic and energizing character, with a strong ability to manage by influence
- Relevant experience in analysis, preferably in banking, finance, digital and/or consulting industries
- Strong modeling, analytical, planning and organizing skills
- Ability to take initiatives and drive strategic projects; a good team player
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognition