AVP / Senior Associate, Business Development Manager, Consumer Banking Group
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Work closely with Distribution Management team, Wealth Planning Managers, Wealth Planning Managers (IS) to achieve Insurance, Investment and General Insurance sales volume.
- Coach, motivate WPMs, WPM (IS) to increase productivity in Insurance and Investment sales
- Engage in joint-field appointment
- Ensure compliance with regulatory procedures as well as the bank’s internal sales guidelines
- Close monitoring and follow-up of pending cases, working closely with WPMs and insurance partner to incept case
- Sales performance tracking of assigned region branches and reps
- Engage in ad-hoc community or SMEs events to deliver presentation on Financial Planning topics etc.
- Coach & support branch service staff to increase productivity in General Insurance sales
- Bachelor’s Degree from recognized institutions
- Min 3 years of sales experience in Banking & Finance industry
- Relevant industry accreditations e.g. M5, M9, HI etc.
- Good interpersonal skills, independent, self-motivated/driven
- Knowledge of retail banking products.
- Able to multi-task effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.