AVP / Senior Associate, Business Data Analytics Specialist, Private Banking, Consumer Banking Group
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities Data Analytics
- Set up a data shop within PB investment advisory by using available data points to drive meaningful observations
- Lead data analysis team to create insights and key data dimensions for MIS and sales management strategy
- Using data-driven approach to support and work together with stakeholders on scorecard and sales management objectives
- Reporting insights and key findings in Management/Business reviews meetings
- Improve strategy team's productivity through workflow/process enhancements
- Drive digital adoption by automating existing data extraction/maintenance tasks and processes.
- Streamline data process and usage
Maintenance and support of front office portfolio tools
- Lead in data projects for Investment Advisory front office by providing requirements and collaborating with other departments to deliver project objectives
- Leads team in performing regular data maintenance for in-house portfolio tools.
- Key contact point for data queries
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Minimum 5-8 years' experience in wealth data analytics
- Proficiency in Tableau, MS Excel and VBA is a must
- Candidate must possess strong numeric and data analysis skills
- Knowledgeable in wealth management space
- Good understanding of wealth products
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with experience in managing multiple stakeholders and teams