AVP / Senior Associate, Application Monitoring & Automation - SRE Engineer, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- To support Application Performance Management (APM) for Investment & Trading Technology team
- Drive SRE journey in monitoring space.
- Enable application teams to do application instrumentation.
- Design, build and support OpenAPM based infrastructure.
- Assist application teams in setting up SLI, SLO and Error budget.
- Build custom applications to automate the workflow. Integrate the interfacing applications via APIs.
- Handle production support of all monitoring and logging toolsets in the environment.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements
- Implementation and administration experience in Open APM tool sets like Prometheus, Grafana, Jaeger, Elastic search.
- Implementation and administration experience of proprietary monitoring tools like Dynatrace or AppDynamics.
- Sound knowledge in pillars of observability - metric , logs and distributed tracing. Familiar with Open Tracing and Open Telemetry standards.
- Strong hands on experience in Linux platform, Docker containers, experience in configuring reverse proxies, SSL/TLS.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tool sets like bitbucket, Jenkins, JIRA.
- Understands key SRE concepts such as SLI,SLO, Error Budgets, MTTD, MTTR.
- Minimum of 7 years technology experience (preferably in the financial industry).
- Strong, committed and reliable team player, able to take direction but also willing to contribute to discussions on design and strategy.