AVP / Manager - Financial Reporting / Regulatory Reporting
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package and Benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 09 Nov 17 2017-11-09
Our client, a truly global financial institution, is looking for a strong and highly motivated individual to join their Singapore Finance team to focus on financial control and regulatory reporting activities.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance professional to build on their career by focussing on two key areas of relative importance within the organisation - namely Financial Reporting and Regulatory Reporting.
- To have and maintain good understanding of applicable laws and regulations relating to MAS regulatory reporting and accounting standards relating to financial reporting.
- To ensure proper functioning of day-to-day monitoring activities (such as performing variance analyses) and highlighting internal/external trigger breaches to concerned units and senior management.
- To effectively liaise with regulators and global Finance teams by ensuring reporting queries are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- To ensure that the statutory accounts, MAS609 and Supplementary information is prepared in accordance to Singapore Financial Reporting standards.
- To support finance projects (including system enhancements) with the objective of ensuring continuity of compliance to reporting requirements and enhancement of data quality and process efficiency.
- To support improvement initiatives with primary objective of improving quality of regulatory and financial submissions.
Required Skills and Experience
- 6-10 years' of relevant financial management and accounting experience and qualifications (ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Sound understanding of IFRS, SFRS and MAS regulations and guidelines would be ideally but not a pre-requisite.
- Experience in preparing statutory accounts and regulatory returns of banks.
- Excellent communication skills, able to convey complex messages quickly and succinctly to various senior stakeholders
If you are keen to have a further discussion or would like to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org / call +65 64348460.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544