My client is an MNC Bank in Singapore. As an expansion plan, they are growing their China Desk and are looking to hire a highly motivated and enthusiastic candidate for this role.
Corporate Banking Relationship Manager - China Desk
- Manage, direct and control all aspects of business with a portfolio of Corporate Banking customers.
- Have responsibility to increase the portfolio income contribution and market share by originating new business.
- Cross selling of the banks entire suite of products and services. Continually review the quality of borrowing relationships manage and grow high end customer relationships independently.
- Degree holder with a Finance, Business or Accountancy background
- 4 to 9 years of relevant experience in Relationship Management role with Financial Services Industry preferably a bank.
- Strong credit and marketing skills with ability to maintain and grow existing client portfolio, acquire new clients, identify opportunities and convert these into tangible business for the bank.
- Knowledge and good connects with the China conglomerates, local and international Chinese clients.
- Good knowledge of corporate banking products including Cash Management and Trade Services.
- Great communication skills with ability and stature to engage with a diverse client profile ranging across different level of seniority. Cohesive team player who possesses a positive attitude.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications being received, we will be able to respond only to the shortlisted candidates.
Interested candidates who fill the requirements, please apply through this link or send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Consultant Banking and Financial Services
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number : 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1109637