Our client is an established bank looking for a senior professional (AVP/ VP) who can potentially take over as team head in a couple of years’ time.
Salary: $100,00 - $120,000 p.a.
- Extract and download commodity prices from price reference sources at the beginning of a working day;
- Vetting all applications for trade finance transactions submitted by the Bank's client;
- Prepare transaction approval, co-ordinate and communicate with internal and external clients on approval for trade finance transactions ,including limit excesses, cash earmarking, cash deposits, funds in-take, stocks position, release of stocks, warrants, warehouse receipts and/or other shipping documents, follow up on shipment details and submission of collaterals/securities etc;
- Monitoring of bank lines and country cap exposures for LC Discounting Bills;
- Perform daily mark-to-market when required by the Credit Approval for clients who are under collateral management agreement (CMA) financing and where applicable, financing against unsold cargo;
- Daily co-ordination and communication with Business Line and clients on approval for commodity trade finance transactions, stocks position, release of stocks, warrants, warehouse receipts and/or other shipping documents, follow up on shipment details and submission of collaterals/securities etc;
- Daily co-ordination and communication with Trade Finance Admin and other operations support units in the Bank on commodity trade finance transactions approval, limits excesses, cash earmarking, cash deposits/funds in-take and releases etc;
- Monitor Loan-to-Value (LTV) ratio to ensure it is not breached before authorizing stocks releases otherwise ensure related loans are duly pay-off or earmark cash accordingly;
- Quarterly revaluation and input of collaterals in Loan IQ.
- Any other job duties as and when assigned by the Team Head and Head, Trade Finance Support Services
- Minimum 10 years' relevant experience in Commodity Trade Finance / Trade Finance Operations (Back Office) or Collateral Management (Middle Office) from banks or commodity trading houses
- Leadership experience preferred
- Good Communication skills
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Search Ally Pte. Ltd | [EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292