AVP/ VP– Operational risk, Corporate Banking (Second Line)
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 18 Sep 17
Our client is a Global Financial Institution with a strong presence in APAC. To maintain a strong risk management culture and practice across all business within group, they are looking for an experience and high- caliber operational risk governance specialist to join their team based here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Head of Operational Risk APAC, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the operational risk management framework and ensure the consistent interpretation and implementation of these policies. You will also need to conduct operational risk self- assessment exercise to identify and address any control weakness or gaps.
To be successful, individual must possess:
• A recognised degree in Business/ banking/ Accountancy or any related discipline
• Proven ability to effectively manage operational risk and to develop control enhancements
• A good understanding of business process across a number of products in corporate/ Investment Banking
• The ability to communicate the need for change and process improvements with strong problem solving capabilities
• Able to work independently and in a team
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783