AVP, VMware System SME, Technology Services, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Purpose
This Dev/OPS position is to evaluate, test, design and build solution required for Virtual Private Cloud platform. Key Accountabilities
- Evaluate, test, build of new VPC pod (Virtual Private Cloud)
- Maintain proper document for VPC pod built
- Setup of new system and migration of workload
- Ensure system are up to date
- Support of system problem with immediate bypass and long term fix
- Setup solution for POC, test and production environment
- Regularly review and update documentation with every system upgrade
- Support equipment roll in and system setup
- Monitoring of system health status and explore optimization opportunity
- Attend to any problem or issues that affect system availability
- Continuously improve the VPC build processes
- Degree with minimum 8 years of in-depth working experience with VMware virtualization environment
- Minimum 8 years of working experience with x86 hardware and common operating system
- VMware vSphere certified
- Basic understanding of storage, backup and network infrastructure is required.
- Knowledge on database will be an added advantage.
- Experience on TI optimization initiative will be added advantage.
- Experience working with technology team from different country.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Analytical Thinking - Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Innovative - Job required ability to explore on new technology and making the best from the solution.