AVP, Test Automation Lead, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsbilities
- Design, develop, execute and maintain test automation assets for our Android, iOS applications and micro services
- Contribute towards continuous improvement and enhancementof Automation Frameworks
- Mentor the team in case of any blockers (technical or functional) while scripting /execution
- Maintain Regression Suite and facilitate execution on demand with quick turn around time
- Develop jobs to run automation tests via Jenkins and facilitate CI/CD Implementation
- Run profiling tests as part of the pipeline
- Advocate the quality culture in cross-functional teams and make sure that the best practices are followed.
- Design, develop, execute and maintain test cases, for our Android and iOS applications and REST API
- Establish testing as an integral part of the development process within cross-functional teams
- Develop maintainable automated checks in collaboration with our development teams
- Proactively suggest improvements in testing tools for better test coverage
- Find and report bugs and follow up on their resolution
- Use exploratory testing techniques to discover and prevent issues
- Assess and bring improvements to the quality of our applications and services
Tech Skill Sets
- Experience in leading complex large-scale testing projects
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Mobile Automation testing.
- 8+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- Experienced in building and leading high-performance test teams
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent Negotiating and Influencing skills
- Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, test tools, and processes
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Banking experience is preferred
- Experience in API testing and automation frameworks.
- You should know how to work with Jira, TestRail, Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Experience with at the following technologies: Jbehave, Cucumber, Appium, Selenium , XCode UI Automation, Espresso, (mobile testing tools and frameworks).
- Experience with basic UNIX commands and working knowledge on LINUX flavor.
- Hands-on experience tool like and SOAP UI, REST API.
- You should have working knowledge on Bit Bucket etc. (Anything apart from BitBucket are good to have).
- You should know how to view quality holistically and ensure the highest software quality
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
Tech Skills Preferred
- At least 5 years of working experience(s) preferably Mobile Banking solutions
- Strong knowledge on Appium , Selenium , JUNIT.
- Good experience in developing complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge of SOAP UI and web service testing is a plus.
- Expertise in Agile tools like Jira , Zephyr .
- Strong knowledge on Jira addons like "Better Excel Exporter for Jira", "Adaptavist ScriptRunner for JIRA", "JSU - Suite Utilities for Jira etc".
- Knowledge of basic UNIX Commands and ability to work with Linux flavor.
- GIT commands and their usage.
- Network De-Bugging and Test Automation Tools
- Java, SQL, UNIX.
- Must have resilience and the ability to work well under pressure
- Should be hard working and ready to put extra efforts as per project need
- Strong working knowledge of SDLC and STLC practices and procedures.
- Should be able a quick learner and adapt to change.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and projects
- Ability to work along with team distributed across locations
- Strong sense of ownership for assigned projects
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to articulate well on solution(s)
- Able to work as a team
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.