AVP, Team Lead, IBG3&4-BSU-Processing, SME Banking, Institutional Banking Group
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards.
- Lead a team of staff to perform loan processing works in middle office, including but not limited to processing loan applications, preparing, vetting & issuing Letter of Offers, liaising with external vendors/partners, reviewing and preparing post acceptance/redemption documents and servicing clients.
- Provide guidance and leadership to team members.
- Be involve in or lead innovation projects to streamline processes.
- Prepare guidelines and SOPs for the department.
- Familiar with Corporate Banking environment with at least 7 - 10 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Access, Word and macro.
- Experience in managing team and possess strong leadership skills.
- Meticulous and have strong follow-up skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.