AVP, TT Command Centre Lead, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Be part of a Command Centre team to handle Incident and Problem Management
- Manage a team of Command Centre analysts
- Assess and validate major incidents. Manage notifications and escalations as defined in the major incident management process.
- Manage and coordinate recovery actions and plans for major incidents to resolution.
- Provide timely and informative updates to management, stakeholders and users until incident closure.
- Ensure the appropriate level of technical or functional support team is actively engaged.
- Chair major incident technical bridge call and provide direction if further escalation is required.
- Ensure that accurate timelines of recovery plans and activities on major incidents are documented.
- Participate in post incident root cause analysis (RCA) as required and follow up on improvement plans.
- Understand and track outstanding actions, improvement plans for incidents escalated to Command Centre until closure.
- Provide monthly incidents trend updates to stakeholders, users and management.
- Be able to manage incidents on a 24X7 on-call rotational basis
- Be able to manage and pick up further responsibilities as part of the role and not limited to Command Centre
- Excellent Team player
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- At least 10 years' experience as an Incident or Problem Manager in an IT Application Operations environment for a financial institution.
- Knowledge of Trading, Risk, Treasury & Markets applications will be an added advantage.
- Experience with event monitoring, incident or problem management tools.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated written skills