AVP, System Analyst (Wealth), Customer Management & Compliance, Group Technology
Posting Date: 21-Jul-2021
Location: Alexandra Road, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
- Work very closely with Business Users, Business Analyst and project team members on solutioning during project initiation, implementation and post-implementation support.
- Participate in requirements gathering with Business Users and Business Analyst. Suggest alternate solutions to meet or improve the desired objectives based on best practices and industry solutions and influence the desired outcomes.
- Work on / review solution design & effort estimates and prioritize projects & change requests
- Develop / Review functional specification based on Business Requirement document and map out into RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix).
- Develop / Review Technical Design Specification to ensure the design meets the Functional Requirement.
- Review SIT Test Plan, Test Design and Test Cases.
- Ensure all application documentations are maintained and completed according to the UOB delivery methodology.
- Support testing during SIT, UAT and post-implementation phases.
- Provide on-going 3rd level Production Support.
- Post production cut-over monitoring and provide support on issues and incidents raised. Ensure timely response and address of all production incidents
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve application related issues. Work with architect, development team on the technical solutioning to address production issues and maintain system stability.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage vendors and the team to make sure planned production defects fixes are completed according to the timeline.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- More than 3 years of relevant system analysis, testing and/or project management experience related to Retail/Consumer Banking, Wealth Management, customer management and Branch Banking products.
- Experienced in interface specification and data mapping. Able to detail out interface specification based on user requirements.
- Experienced in Wealth and customer Management, Oracle SQL and Java will be a plus point
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving experience and ability to grasp new concepts, provide insights and solutions.
- Good working knowledge of relevant applications and development life cycles.
- Ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Ability to orchestrate and facilitate requirements sessions, creating an environment for collaboration and communication.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.