AVP, System Analyst, Customer Management & Compliance, Group Technology
Posting Date: 13-Jul-2021
Location: Alexandra Road, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
- Elicit end-to-end business process, functional, data and interface requirements, prioritise and analyse requests, design business processes, workflows and user interfaces, produce/review of functional specifications and data mapping templates.
- Work closely with Delivery Manager and Cross teams for functional solution.
- Ensure all application documentation is properly updated with signoff.
- Participate in technical design and solutioning with implementation team.
- Work with development team on the smooth delivery of the solution.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Prepare / review / perform test cases/scripts to ensure the business requirements are fulfilled.
- Support SIT / UAT testing. Help plan, track and support the user acceptance testing and help investigate and address any issues.
- Define, plan and track system package release for SIT & UAT, and production implementation.
- Facilitate / provide "Train-the-Trainer" on application enhancements.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Be a part of UOB Family
- Relevant Degree with at least 5 years of relevant business requirement analysis, testing and/or project management experience.
- In-depth knowledge in Loan Origination system functionalities and interfaces to other banking systems.
- Experienced in software development lifecycles - Waterfall and Agile project experience
- Good knowledge in financial services policies, procedures, products and industry practices.
- Strong analytical / problem solving / process design skills
- Strong negotiation skill and results-orientated.
- Good in time management and able to multi-tasking.
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic working experience with job scheduler, putty, database access, online and batch integration protocols
- Experience in Java, JIRA and confluence will be a plus
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.