AVP, System/Project & BCP Manager, Contact Centre, Group Technology & Ops
Posting Date: 10-Jun-2021
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
- Coordinates and work collaboratively with different business units to ensure successful implementation and ongoing maintenance and support of process improvements and related systems
- Performs impact assessment of moving from the current state to the future state including operational business, systems and customer impact
- Prepares change requirements in conjunction with the appropriate stakeholders to produce detailed estimates for the cost and timing of the proposed solutions for Contact Centre
- Tracks & administer Change Requests of Contact Centre
- Owns the design and maintenance of any relevant operational procedures, ensuring consistency with the business requirements.
- Prepare functional specifications, flow charts, test plans and schedules, and conduct testings (overnight)
- Trains and educates the Contact Centre on implementation of continuous processes and systems improvements.
- Management of BCP (Business Continuity Plan)
Be a part of UOB Family
- A university degree holder in any discipline with minimum 3-5 years' of relevant experience.
- Existing knowledge of contact centre processes, systems & people in Business Units & Support Units as well as those with process improvement experience will be an advantage
- Creative, change-oriented, assertive, resourceful, able to work independently and creates environment for accountability of results and actions
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts in the course of work as well as to produce quality work on concurrent projects under deadline pressures
- Able to handle multiple, complex priorities and balance the needs of each according to business impact.
- Superior problem-solving and analytical skills, able to view problems as part of an overall complex system and implement solutions to solve root cause problems.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills; detail-oriented with ability to see the big picture and to work effectively at both high and detailed levels
- Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, written and oral communication skills in English and interpersonal skills to influence stakeholders with various individuals/departments/outside sources
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.