AVP, Strategy & Development, Global Corporate Banking
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support Global Corporate Banking Divisional leadership team in formulation of strategic priorities and business initiatives.
- Production of presentation decks and co-ordination of divisional submissions for internal and external stakeholders (such as regulators).
- Support group collaboration across business units and overseas centres.
- Organisation of staff events such as townhalls and workshops.
*LI-VN Qualifications Requirements
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Banking and Finance or equivalent.
- Min. 5 years of work experience
- Advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft EXCEL and PowerPoint.
- Analytical, meticulous, adaptable to various cross-functional requests.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.