AVP, Strategic Business Planning, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders on project basis, to streamline processes and discover opportunities to improve customer's & employee's financial planning journey
- Provide advisory on end to end sales process across all retail segments. Review requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations.
- Drive digitalization of business, leveraging on data and findings.
- Understand the life insurance/protection needs of retail consumers, and customise tools to booster their financial knowledge.
- Understand business issues and solutions, translating it into requirements to the technology team.
- Bachelor Degree in related field with preferably 5 years of banking experience
- Ability to guide individual towards achieving the team's goals
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of banking operations and proficiency in presentations to an audience
- Proficiency in MS Office
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.