AVP, Storage Administrator, GTO
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 17 Jan 18
AVP, Storage Administrator, GTOResponsibilities
- The candidate should be a highly motivated individual that has extensive experience managing large Enterprise Storage, multi-tiered SAN fabric and Enterprise Backup solutions.
- He/she will be responsible for the administration/capacity planning, new technology evaluations, undertake project management and provide support including overseas branches/regional subsidiaries.
- On 24x 7 operational standby and need to travel overseas for regional support when required
- Good degree with minimum 5 to 8 years' relevant working experience
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous, energetic, resourceful, able to work well in a team and under minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal skills, take ownership, able to conceptualize
- Experience managing IBM, EMC and Hitachi Enterprise Storage solutions, implementing Symantec Netbackup solution, Data Domain and designing/supporting Brocade SAN fabric
- Competent with Data loss prevention strategies, Storage virtualization concept, Tape/Disk topologies, Network Attached Storage (NAS) technology and Backup/Recovery methodologies
- Eager to learn new skills / technology and keep abreast with industry trends and best practices
- Strong in developing processes and maintaining comprehensive documentation
- Ability to articulate, possess strong verbal and written communications skills and with effective presentation skills.