AVP, Specialist, Service Delivery Engineer-Systems Admin/Engineering, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Expertise in IT Infrastructure project management. Have managed medium and large projects, which comprises of Linux, Windows, AIX, Solaris, Frames, Middleware, Database, Network, Storage, FW, Technology and Application.
- Excellent knowledge in IT Project Lifecycle, Requirements Analysis, scheduling, Costing & Budgeting.
- Working experience matrix organization and lead a team of shared and dedicated resources.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile model project execution.
- You are responsible for managing the Operations and engineering Projects.
- Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push our capabilities forward and solve tomorrow's problems not just today's
- Work with engineering and application development teams to improve system performance through environment upgrades and improvements
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout the incident management with management, technical support staff, and other technologies incident team to ensure meaningful status updates are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Review and analyze infrastructure architecture and identify the gaps.
- Be the SME for Linux/Wintel administration and automation.
- Operation & Process - Prepares technical project plans for new initiatives in BAU
- Collaborates with Application teams and other infra teams to develop technical solutions and enhancements.
- Drive the on boarding of new applications on to the production environment.
- Maintain Security In accordance with Bank's security directives, assists to deploy, maintain, and enhance the security of all infrastructure systems through administrative, preventive, detective, and reactive controls, such as change and configuration management, anti-virus measures, patch management, and system scans.
- Executed application, account transition, process & centralization activities.
- Regional operation and project transition experience.
- Managed Automation, Analytics & Machine learning activities.
- Good knowledge on IT Operations, Change, Incident and Problem management.
- Have experience in leading a team of 10 or more direct and shared members
- At least 10-15 years of experience of general on Platform/Middleware/DB/Application development/infrastructure
- Deployment and management processes for both infrastructure and application components
- Communication: Ability to communicate technical ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders is critical. Additionally, the ability to document support procedures will ensure that environments are properly maintained and supported.
- Leadership: Collaborative leadership is important to gather technical and business requirements and build plans that incorporate feedback.
- Analytical: You will be required to project the impact of design decisions and weigh compromises in operational criteria to meet business objectives.
- Professional, adaptable and innovative with a focus on delivery
- Self-motivated leader who demonstrates initiative and flexibility
- Managing overall weekly and monthly progress reports for ongoing projects and activities to different communication channels
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- PMP, ITIL, AWS, Scrum Certifications
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.