AVP, Specialist Securitised Products Origination - Treasury and Markets
As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities Origination
Deal Modeling & Analysis
- Work with internal stake holders (IBG) to identify structured finance opportunities.
- Work with senior originators to engage clients to create holistic structured finance solution
- Assemble transaction structure that optimizes clients' objectives and compliant with regulatory and accounting restrictions
- Create Cashflow Model
- Perform stress tests on deal structures
- Assist senior originators in transaction management
- Liaise and coordinate with internal stakeholders and external parties
- Deal Booking and reporting
- Generate internal reports
- Participate in SDS projects
- A tertiary education in Economics, Finance, Accountancy, Engineering preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Structured Finance
- Familiar with Basel 3/ MAS 637 capital rules
- Experience in dealing with third party service providers, eg. Rating Agency, Trust Services, Payment Agents
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.