AVP, Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) Tester, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Requirements
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Expert in any of UI test automation tools (Selenium WebDriver, HP QTP/UFT, Appium or similar), API testing (using Karate, JUnit, Postman or similar), Performance testing using JMeter / Performance Center
- Experience using a broad range of test automation frameworks (e.g. Protractor, Cucumber, JUnit or similar)
- Experience in test automation and developing automation frameworks from scratch
- Expert knowledge of continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Testing (CT) to streamline QA processes (Git, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo or similar)
- Good experience with SDLC practices of Agile, Behavioural and Test-Driven Development (Lean, Scrum, XP or similar)
- Experience in the field of financial/banking applications testing and testing on large complex projects/programmes as a lead or manager
- Strong technical knowledge - able to code in one or more scripting language
- Experience automating testing in multiple technologies - Mainframe, web, Java/.Net.
- Advanced knowledge of test methodologies and approaches
- Experience of using and implementing a variety of test tools, including tools for test management / planning, defect tracking, test automation, test data management
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Concern for Others - Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Persistence - Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Analytical Thinking - Job requires analysing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.