AVP, Site Reliability Engineer, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Site reliability engineering (SRE) and chaos engineering
- Strong experience in Hadoop, Spark and Python
- Strong experience in Data Pipelines and CI/CD tools
- Good to have knowledge on Tensorflow /Tableau
- Work independently on assigned tasks
- Talk to business people for any issue related to Hadoop cluster
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science and at least 7 to 10 years of relevant experience .
- Experience with Core Java 8, Cloud Foundry (or equivalent), Amazon Web Services (or equivalent), relational and non-relational databases, and Linux, Unix systems
- Experience with distributed architecture, SOA, microservices and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Experience in Agile and Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies
- Experience with high availability, scalability, and performance systems.
- Experience with managing cloud architecture based environment is highly desired.
- Experience with Banking will be an added advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.