This individual plays key role in ensuring the business is moving forward and is constantly exploiting state-of-the-art information technologies.
- My client is one of the largest investment firms / fundhouse here in Singapore. As part of its ongoing commitment to grow the business, they are now sourcing for an AVP, Senior Software Developer) to join their A-Team & assist in spearheading the project. The successful candidate can look forward to a rewarding career with a comprehensive remuneration package. To provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities.
Your core responsibility of this role:
- To build and support the analytics systems used directly by the Front Office investment professionals and senior management.
- Exposed to end-to-end investment processes, learning valuable business domain knowledge.
- Participate in fast-moving agile projects.
- Work with various modern technologies – Frontend: ReactJS & Backend: .NET Core
- As an excellent team player with a collaborative mind-set, you will also work directly with investment professionals at different levels.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Programming skills and relevant work experience in C# or similar development languages.
- Strong collaboration skills, ability to partner and work effectively across teams and with business stakeholders.
- Good communication skills, ability to articulate technology concepts, drive discussions on requirements with stakeholders.
- Experience in business analysis, solutioning and end to end project management is advantageous.
Actions to take:
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to me, Sarah Yang at firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contracted.
EA License Number- 11C3017
EA Personnel Number- R1768390