AVP, Senior Data Scientist, Consumer Banking Group
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. About this role
The Data Science team is part of the Business Analytics team for Singapore Consumer Banking Group. Our responsibilities include building the Data Science Solutions using advanced Machine Learning and Deep Learning methods, recommendation engines, graph analysis techniques to increase the business impact and efficient customer management, as well as answer numerous business questions. Responsibilities
- Involve in building cutting edge algorithms and working with state-of-art data science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning tools such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow and Spark, and will have mastery in any number of analytic platforms like SAS, SQL, Python, etc.
- Work with large scale datasets for a variety of advanced analytics solutions across the Bank ranging from recommendation engines, propensity models, customer segmentation, graph models, etc.
- Work alongside BA, product and platform leadership, ideate and prioritize AI use cases, make regular presentation to senior management to share analysis findings and explain AI solutions.
- Help the team with methodology and guidance in the areas of experiment design and data analysis.
- PhD, Masters or equivalent degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research, or equivalent quantitative fields preferred. Strong mathematical and statistics background.
- 3-5 years of experience in industry (ideally consumer banking, eCommerce, telecoms, retail) and/or academia with demonstrated track record of innovative research and insight generation and implementation of insights into tools/processes delivering front end business results
- At least 5 years of data analysis, Machine Learning, Deep Learning model development on large amount of data, implementing and deploying various statistical models.
- Proficiency & possess skills & experiences in following areas - SQL, Python, Spark, MS Office tools and other statistical programming software such as SAS.
- Ability to communicate complex analysis/models across a diverse team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.