AVP/ Senior Associate, - Digital Platform Manager, SME Banking, Institutional Banking Group
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- Owner of SME digital asset and responsible in the aspects of platform performance, take up rate, customer satisfaction.
- Identify business opportunities to drive digital take up rate through ( but not limited to) digital marketing, cross platform promotions.
- Keep abreast of digital development in the market especially in both FI and Non FI industries.
- Track and report digital platform usage and analyse areas of improvement.
- Collaborate cross functions with technology, business stakeholders, engagement teams to drive digital share.
- Engage with customers (internal/external) to establish and validate requirements for digital asset changes.
- Participate and execute UAT/Live verification for enhancements to digital asset.
- Recognised degree in Business/ Ecommerce/ Marketing
- 5+ years in business banking and solid experience in managing digital platforms
- Knowledgeable in banking operations, products & services, ideally in SME banking.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Can work well in a team and as an individual contributor
- Detail- oriented and organised
- Positive and optimistic with great sense of ownership and customer oriented mindset
- Excellent people & communication skills with all levels of stakeholders
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.