AVP, Senior Analyst/Analyst, External Managers, UOB Asset Management
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 19 Feb 18
AVP, Senior Analyst/Analyst, External Managers, UOB Asset ManagementThe External Managers unit is responsible for effective management of a portfolio of investments through external partners, as well as finding innovative ways to access attractive investment opportunities.
As Analyst, External Managers, you will contribute to the effort of the team in:
- Regular monitoring and analysis of performance and risk profile of external managers
- Managing relationship with and conducting periodical review of external managers
- Evaluating potential new investment strategies, asset classes and managers
- Supporting Business Development in communication efforts of externally managed funds
- Have a good Degree in Accountancy, Business, Finance or Economics with good understanding of financial markets, preferably with working knowledge of various Equity, Fixed Income and Derivative investment strategies. Candidates without the relevant degree but relevant hands-on experience would also be considered.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the financial industry, preferably with experience in fund analysis and fund manager evaluation. Experience with multiple asset classes will be a plus.
- Possess strong analytical abilities, and have excellent communication and collaborative skills.
- A good team player, self-motivated and enjoys working in a dynamic environment.