AVP/ Senior AVP - Equity Middle Office
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 05 Apr 19
My client, a growing mid size bank, is looking to hire in their Middle office team. The right candidate should have at least 7 -10 years of experience in Middle office Trade Support or as a Trading assistant in the Equity space.
- Working closely with trading, sales and structuring to ensure accurate and timely booking of trades & exception items are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure trade lifecycle management including fixings, coupon calculations, break clause and expiry monitoring are completed in a timely manner.
- Act as a key liaison between trading and all other support functions
- Manage both internal and external queries with efficiency & effectiveness.
- Provide analysis of key process drivers, root causes to issues, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Provide guidance & training for team members to assist them in meeting challenges, department objectives and achieve full potential
- At least 7 years of experience in the equities derivatives support role.
- Experience in others vanilla and exotic derivatives across multiple asset classes including rates, FX and Credit is an advantage.
- Experience in Middle office, Trading Assistant or Product control experience supporting equities, vanilla and structured derivatives.
- Good understanding of Confirmations, Settlements and ISDA Documentation
- Sound knowledge of lifecycle event management
- Experience with MarketWire, TradeWeb or Bloomberg Toms is an advantage
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1549612
EAP Name : Dhanushi De Silva