AVP, Scrum Master / Business Analyst - LCSA Platform, Middle Office Tech, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. About the role Successful candidates will support the Legal Compliance Secretariat Audit (LCSA) platform and work closely with Compliance, Legal, Business, IT partners and Vendor to deliver inhouse AML, FATCA, CRS solution by ensuring deliveries are coped, sequenced, and delivered in the priority of business values and needs. In addition to leading multiple cross functional activities and work streams, the candidate will be expected to manage function, scope and workstreams. Responsibilities
- Working with business and technology subject matter experts to define scope, plans, and produce high quality delivery charters and documentation
- Manage and track workstream resources, forecasts and schedule to achieve target scope, schedule and delivery
- Ensure that all deliveries are compliant with DBS internal Project Management Methodology and Key Controls
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Achieve delivery goals by collaborating with stakeholders at all management levels across DBS, including architects and strategists, technical IT subject matter experts, business partners, vendors, and senior management.
- Demonstrate skills in conflict management and negotiation to achieve goals and develop trust with stakeholders
- Embrace teamwork while promoting a culture of openness and flexibility
- Drive agile adoption and scale agile across the organization
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Bachelor Degree with at least 5-8 years of practical project delivery working experience with development and coding background
- Experience in FATCA/CRS or AML domain areas, Axiom packages or Compliance experience, within FI, would be a plus
- Certified agile scrum master and/or project management
- Proficient in project management and planning tools, Confluence, JIRA and PPM
- Good team player, positive attitude, innovative and embraces change with good written and verbal communication skills