AVP, Sanctions Compliance Officer, Group Sanctions, Group AML/CFT
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise on the sanctions-related systems and maintenance of sanctions-related watchlist.
- Keep abreast of sanctions development, analyse risk impact of various jurisdictional sanctions laws and regulations developments that are material to the Group's operations and disseminate relevant updates on such developments.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert and provide timely sanctions advisory to internal stakeholders and businesses on sanctions-related queries.
- Contribute to the implementation of Group Sanctions Policy & Procedures across the Bank to ensure alignment and consistency.
- Assist in audit findings in relation to sanctions-related issues.
- Provide sanctions expertise for risk assessment; includes providing control frameworks and risk mitigation for ongoing reviews of business cases to be escalated to senior management for risk acceptance, where relevant.
- Participate in sanctions-related initiatives, investigations, task force and projects as assigned.
*LI-MLIU Qualifications Requirements:
- A university degree in Accounting/Commerce/Economics/Finance, Banking, Engineering or Law or related discipline with at least 5 years post-qualification experience in anti-money laundering/counter terrorism financing compliance ("AML") with established financial institutions.
- Broad knowledge of the trade finance business and products, cash management services, transaction filtering and the ML/TF/Sanctions risks relating to bank business and operations.
- Familiar with international sanctions regulations, UN, MAS, US, EU.
- Strong analytical skills and clear thought process.
- Strong communication (including written) and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with high level of integrity.