AVP, SRE (Application Support), Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Key Accountabilities
• Manage, monitor and operate the system to ensure all business functions are running smoothly.
• Work across teams to continually review, provide feedback, implement best practices to improve the efficiency of the systems and drive future innovation.
• Manage on-going changes while retaining high levels of service availability to our customer base.
• Pragmatically identify root cause for production incidents and lead to implement necessary actions to prevent recurrence.
• Drive incident management process and support a blameless post-mortem culture.
• Automate the system operations to reduce Toil and attain high level of efficiency. Responsibilities
• Participate in platform operations management and capacity management.
• Coordinate and implement platform/infrastructure upgrades and releases with technical and business teams.
• React to critical issues immediately - troubleshoot, investigate and apply appropriate solutions to normalise systems operations.
• Provide off-hour/weekend support to ensure production systems stability.
• Troubleshoot problems across a wide range of technical skills (development, CI/CD, infrastructure, etc)
• Maintain awareness of relevant technical and product trends with self-learning and job shadowing.
• Create and maintain the operational documents to reflect system changes and upgrades.
• Ability to communicate effectively, professionally and comfortably, both verbally and in writing across all levels. Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Application. Equivalent experience may be considered.
• 10+ years of experience working in supporting critical applications related to credit cards
• End to end knowledge on the credit card processing - authorization, settlement, issuing and acquiring, transaction management.
• Should be able to actively participate in the functionality walkthroughs, incident calls and bring collaboration between the development, SRE and business teams
• Knowledge on:
• Understanding on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery experience
• Experience with modern observability tools such as Grafana, Kibana, or Prometheus preferred.
• Basic understanding of firewalls, load balancers, and networking concepts.
• Communication skills with all levels and teamwork spirits are essential.
• Proactive with good analytical and organization skills.
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, prioritize and deliver in a time pressured environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements