AVP, SDLC Process Quality Assurance Manager, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities Quality Assurance Process Improvement
Independent Quality Assurance Reviews
- Perform systemic analysis of current SDLC process (e.g. DevOps) and define automation solution for control gaps
- Map workflows and identify opportunities to automate manual tasks across applications
- Drive adoption of new SDLC practices
Coaching and Advisory
- From a quality perspective, perform work product reviews according to the planned verification and validation activities
- Facilitate the quality review process, by organizing review sessions, consolidating feedback and following up on action points
- Promote continuous improvement by making recommendations through regular reporting to the Project Manager and relevant Stakeholders
Enterprise Wide Initiatives
- Train Application/ Project Team, including Suppliers, on (secure) SDLC processes, provide 1-1 coaching where required
- Provide coaching on Secure SDLC (Secure by Design), Continuous Delivery and Agile practices
- Ensure alignment of software development practices with regulatory/audit requirements, enterprise policies and controls.
- Be a Trusted Advisor to Application/ Project Teams in Software Quality
- Support the adoption of initiatives that would include (but not limited to):
- Launch Control / Data driven SQA
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CICD)
- BDD Testing
- Regulatory & Technology risk
- Based on practical experiences with Application/ Project Teams, pro-actively provide feedback to EASRE Practice Area Leads for continual improvement of EASRE-led initiatives
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Must-have at least 5-year experience in defining and driving quality improvement processes within SDLC framework
- Must-have at least 8-year hands-on and working knowledge in leveraging data and process from CI/CD toolsets (BitBucket, Jira, Jenkins etc).
- Must-have at least 2-year experience in driving Agile/ DevOps best practices and adoption
- Good to have: Python, Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Cloud Apps, APIs, Microservices development, SDLC compliance exposure are recommended.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact with various stakeholders with excellent communications and interaction skills, including presentation
- Meticulous and delivers good quality work
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, skilled in developing collaborative relationships.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, IS/IT or related disciplines. CISSP, CSSLP, CSM preferred.