AVP Regulatory, Risk and Control (9 months contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Pontoon Asia Pacific
- 21 May 19
Process market knowledge in Risk & Controls Able to start in short notice
- Monitoring and Quality Assurance of Risk & Controls (including regulatory & cross-border)
- Support the preparation of materials/decks/minutes for periodic governance forums and coordinate the relevant updates with business stakeholders
- Will have to understand the existing Bank Policies/Process, Client Onboarding, KYC and Regulatory aspects
- Perform Quality Assurance and analysis of the above policies and process
- Coordination with business stakeholders, tracking of activities, preparing Status Updates, Quality Assurance Results Desk .
- Prior and relevant working experience and knowledge of the relevant financial products
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the Wealth Management Domain
- Fast learner, proactive in nature and has excellent attention for details.
- Knowledge of Regulatory domain is a Plus
- Should be very good in Stakeholder management skills
- Independent and motivated, team player, ability to deal with wide scope of demands under pressure
Interested applicants are encouraged to click APPLY NOW.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Company’s Registration number: 199702987K