My client is looking to hire a AVP/Manager Regulatory Reporting. You will be responsible for preparing MAS reports. Participate in projects relating to regulatory reporting. Participate in month-end closing activities, support financial accounting operations, financial accruals, monthly closing of financial accounts. Contribute to the continuity of high-quality standards for all Financial Reporting production in adherence with Group IFRS and Local FRS Accounting Standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance. Minimum of 7 years of experience which 5 years should be in regulatory reporting experience with a Bank in Singapore.
- Prior experience in MAS regulatory reporting, e.g.: MAS 610, 649
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Prior experience in statutory accounts preparation
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for details
- Self-starter, pro-active and team player
- Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Access in particular advanced MS Excel including Pivot Tables, V-lookups, index match etc; basic VBA, Tableau, Power Pivot would be a plus
If you are interested please send your CV to Shereen Tan, Shereen.email@example.com If you would like to be considered for this role. I will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | License Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1107874