AVP, Regional Web Content Management, Consumer Banking Group
Digital revolutions are set to change the way we live, work and play. That's why we've spared no effort in ensuring we are at the forefront of this new generation.
Our new digital banking initiative will focus on creating innovative products and services to integrate banking into our customers' digital lifestyle. Responsibilities
- Collaborate closely with Technology, Delivery and countries team to plan and prioritize regional request on PWEB roadmap management
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and be able to priorities competing requests
- Taking part in requirement analysis and gather high-level requirements from business requestor. Endorse the final requirements together with Tech and Delivery team.
- Initiate discussion with UX and Business team to map out customer journey for website request. Support Product Owner with any questions they may have.
- Collaborate closely with Technology and Delivery team on the product development, QA and release of products to ensure success.
- Research, plan, develop and implement basic search engine optimization recommendations
- Work with countries PWEB team to implement SEO best practices properly
- Track SEO performance and keep on track the changes to what impacts the ranking
- Able to monitor site errors and rectify on-page SEO issues
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices and other digital marketing capabilities
- Proficient in Google Services such as GSC, GTM, GA and GMB
- Good understanding of cloud native architecture, microservices, platform architecture and content strategy would be ideal.
- Experience with content management system and preferred OpenText product suite
- Work independently and collaborate with wider team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Self-driven, committed, and reliable team player.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.