We are one of the largest investment management organizations in the world, with over 1000 people working together to create long-term value.
The Investment Services Private Market and Finance Department
is responsible for investment services for the private market and financial management across the GIC group. It is responsible for providing operations, deal structuring, closing, financing and reporting support to the private market business of GIC as well as budgeting, accounting, payment processing, cash management, tax and financial & management reporting services to all departments, corporate management companies and the global offices of the GIC group. Investment Services (Real Estate)
- with more than 300 separate Real Estate investments spanning over 40 countries, the Investment Services Management team for Real Estate plays a vital role to provide investment and asset management support to Real Estate Investment Professionals. This includes propagating industry best practices, improving efficiency by process design, providing timely and accurate performance reporting and overseeing the process of ingesting and presenting data to ensure GIC Real Estate continues to retain its competitive edge. The team also manages the Real Estate portfolio insurance program to ensure sufficient protection of downside risks.
We are looking for a potential candidate to work closely with our real estate investment manager in terms of investment operational tasks from deal execution, asset management, data analytics and reporting activities. Responsibilities
- Partner with Investment Managers on deal execution.
- Advise deal team of internal workflows, policies and authorization framework
- Project manage to ensure smooth closing of transactions
- Provide business insights through portfolio analytics and other reporting tools. Drive initiatives to continuously improve reporting capabilities
- Propagate industry best practices in portfolio reporting as well as investment and asset management processes. Work on initiatives to continuously enhance efficiency, capabilities and nimbleness in the processes
- Engage with business stakeholders to pragmatically implement process and policy controls in the real estate investment and asset management processes
- Manage and coordinate internal reporting cycles to meet the needs of both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist the Investment/Asset Managers in the administration of asset management activities.
- At least 4 years' of relevant deals execution experience, ideally in finance or real estate investment industries
- Familiar in working new technology applications and analytical tools
- Ability to drive coordination and project manage amongst various stakeholders
- Ability to communicate insights in a highly visual and interactive way
- Ability to join the dots and work in a multi-disciplinary team
- Dynamic team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Inquisitive self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Occasional travel will be required