AVP, Quantitative Research Specialist
Here at the OCBC Market Research Team, we are a team of experts who are deeply embedded in the Bank's business units' decision-making process, utilizing consumer and data driven insights to drive better business decisions.
We are looking for a researcher who is passionate about consumer insights and is prepared to go the extra mile to deliver added value in our organization Key responsibilities
Qualifications Skill requirements
- Be at the forefront using research to listen to our customer
- Responsible for the management of the bank's customer experience/ NPS programs.
- Produce the monthly customer metrics and insights reports using Qualtrics Dashboard and engage in customized research to answer specific research questions
- The researcher is also expected to keep abreast of the competitive environment (especially the key competitors) and incorporate competitive intelligence and industry developments in the analysis, where applicable
- Distil and synthesize findings to drive high impact business decisions through designing and creating solid story-telling charts and analyses
- At least 7 years of market research experience in a market research agency specializing in quantitative research.
- Experience in managing large scale customer experience tracking program and can bring value added improvements to our program
- Trained ground up as a researcher and is prepared to be hands on in terms of management and running of the program
- A high degree of professionalism, excellent problem-solving skills and has the ability to synthesize a huge amount of data to derive key insights to drive high impact business decisions.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the Bank and within the research team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively both verbally and in writing to drive high impact business decisions
- A great presence and ability to connect
- Candidates with these demonstrated abilities will set you apart
- Have working experience in a bank
- Expert user of Qualtrics Dashboard
- Knowledge in the following areas is an advantage
- SPSS or other statistical tools