AVP, Quantitative Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services , EA Licence No: 09C5506
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
A leading Bank in Singapore is looking for a Quantitative Analyst to join their Risk Management team.
This role is at the AVP level and will require you to use your market risk and mathematics expertise to mainly focus on model validation.
You will also be required to actively liaise with the front office team to be able to validate any risk or pricing models.
- Prior experience in quantitative analysis or quantitative research
- At least 4 years of working experience
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Derivatives products especially with regards to market movements and pricing
- Model development experience is not necessary but would be a huge advantage
- Programming experience in Python is necessary
- Should have academic background in Mathematics, Engineering or Economics
If this sounds like an interesting role, kindly send your updated CV to Shreeya Bhan [Registration Number: R1549555]. The role is open to candidates who are based overseas and are willing to move to Singapore.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017