AVP, Public Cloud Developer, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Participate in efforts that tailor the company's security policies and standards for use in cloud environments
- Propose and/or design technical solutions, which include creating prototypes and proofs of concept while maintaining a security mindset
- Work closely with cloud platform architects to deliver creative solutions to complex technology challenges and business requirements.
- Automate security controls, data and processes to provide better metrics and operational support
- Utilize Public cloud-based APIs when appropriate to write network/system level tools for securing cloud environments
- Stay current on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and controls.
- Identify detect and remediate failures in security controls by executing continuous instrumentation and validation of security capabilities
- Has a demonstrable experience as a Public Cloud Engineer ( Experience in Openshift or any other containerization software would be nice but not evaluated as a primary skill)
- Bachelor's degree on any STEM academic discipline
- Minimum of 5-7 years of IT Security and/or security engineering experience in Public Cloud (on premise administration or any network experience will not be evaluated)
- 5-7 years related experience in Cloud Engineering. Clear passion for Cloud Security and Cloud technologies.
- Must have experience with virtualization (cloud or non-cloud)
- Expert knowledge of Cloud infrastructure, security architectures, and standards
- Deep technical knowledge of Amazon Web Services (more than 5 years in demonstrable projects, we will request evidences to cover this point)
- Able to demonstrate clear understanding of current threats to Public Cloud infrastructure
- Experience with web-based applications or web-services
- Proficient in Linux system administration, automation and operations
- Experience in designing and implementing standards, specifications and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and accountability for achieving results.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)(not only applied to onprem infrastructures)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.